Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Hospital
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Cat & Dog Dermatology in Cordova
- Cordova Emergency Vet with 24/7 Emergency Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Financing with CareCredit Credit Card
- Homepage - Welcome
- Hospital Tour
- I-131 Radioactive Iodine Therapy for Hyperthyroidism
- I-131 Radioactive Iodine Treatment Referral Form
- Important Information For Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine Intake Form
- Join Our Veterinary Team
- Meet Our Emergency Veterinarians
- Meet Our Patients
- Meet Our Veterinary Specialists
- Mac Maxwell
- Tina Brown
- Jane Ashley Huey
- Jenny Miller
- Taylor Poppell
- Danielle Bayliss
- New Patient Form
- New Patient Form: Dermatology
- New Patient Form: Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
- Outpatient Ultrasound Referral Form
- Patient Information
- Pet Care Resources
- 10 Veterinary Emergencies That Can't Wait
- 3 Types of Dog Skin Cancer Owners Should Know About
- Babesiosis in Dogs - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Best Breeds for Indoor House Cats
- Best Dogs for Families with Kids
- Can dogs get skin cancer?
- Can I Use Neosporin To Treat My Cat's Eye Infection?
- Cat Diabetes Symptoms & Treatments
- Cat Eye Watering & Squinting
- Cat Tooth Extractions: What to Expect
- Cataract Surgery for Dogs - What to Expect
- Cataracts in Dogs - What You Should Know
- Collie Eye Defect in Dogs
- Common Cat Dental Problems
- Common Dermatology Conditions in Pets
- Constipation in Dogs: What to Do When Your Dog Can't Go
- Cushing's Disease in Dogs - Causes, Complications & Treatments
- Dehydration in Dogs - Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Canine Cataracts
- Dog & Cat Vomiting & Diarrhea: What You Should Know & Do
- Dog Breathing Fast
- Dog Dental Care: How to Clean Your Dog's Teeth
- Dog Eye Drops
- Dry Eye Syndrome in Cats
- Entropion in Dogs
- Eye Infections in Cats - Antibiotics & Other Treatments
- Foods that are Toxic for Dogs
- Fungal Infections in Cats: Everything You Should Know
- Gingivitis in Cats: Signs, Causes & Treatment
- Glaucoma in Dogs: Causes & Treatment Options
- Has my cat been poisoned?
- Heavy Bleeding in a Dog or Cat that Won't Stop
- Heavy Breathing in Cats
- Help! My cat won't stop coughing, what's wrong?
- How can I manage my dog's pain after neutering?
- How can I tell if my dog has been poisoned?
- How to Choose The Best Dry Food If Your Dog Has Allergies
- How to Tell if Your Dog Has Heat Stroke: Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention
- Is My Cat Overweight? Signs, Symptoms & What to Do
- Itch, Scratch: The Truth Behind Your Pet’s Allergies
- IVDD Surgery for Dogs - What Pet Parents Should Know
- My cat won't eat - is this an emergency?
- My dog is staggering and falling over...what does it mean?
- Periodontal Disease in Dogs
- Pet Eye Injuries & When to Seek Care
- Plants That Are Toxic to Cats
- Signs of Bone Cancer in Dogs (Osteosarcoma)
- Signs Your Pet Needs Emergency Care
- Surgery For Hip Dysplasia in Dogs
- Symptoms of Bladder Cancer in Dogs & Available Treatments
- Symptoms of Conjunctivitis in Dogs
- The Benefits of a CT Scanner in Veterinary Medicine
- The Best Dry Dog Foods for Small Dogs
- Tooth Resorption in Cats
- Types & Symptoms of Liver Cancer in Dogs
- Types of Anemia in Dogs - Symptoms & Treatments
- Vision Problems in Dogs & Signs of Blindness
- What Breed of Dog is Most Likely to Get Cancer?
- What To Do If My Dog or Cat Is Choking
- When should I bring my pet to the emergency vet?
- Why Are My Dog's Eyes Red?
- Why does my dog keep eating grass? Is my dog poisoned?
- Why is my dog dry heaving?
- Why Is My Dog Losing Hair?
- Will my dog's eye infection clear up on it's own?
- Professional Referrals
- Specialist Referral Form
- Specialty Forms
- Specialty Veterinary Services
- What Sets Us Apart
From Happy Pet Owners
“This facility and their staff are absolutely top notch! Not only are they EXTREMELY knowledgeable, but they are a class act! I would HIGHLY recommend them for ANY of your pets!”